VTP T-shirt Winner
Congratulation to our first lucky “liker” Keysha Baruiz, you just won yourself a limited edition Visual Text Project t-shirt. Please email us your complete address and t-shirt size so we can send your prize within a week or two.
Stay tuned, keep updated and share the visual messages. More t-shirts to be given away soon!
Visit our website: www.visualtextproject.org
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @iUMEKql7VgcYCe6: @sahammedia @ARROUIAH @Omani__Boast @twe وكل يوم هذي السباقات كنه ما عندنا شغله غير الهجن وبس . الناس وصلت المريخ واح… 2 months ago
- RT @NickyDimaio: @PapaPorter1 @ajscience @ginestarros @MiluRamalho @Margari74522367 @KiddleJoyce @ArielJohnmorcy @crescentehor @klaudia @ca… 3 months ago
- RT @NickyDimaio: @ginestarros @KiddleJoyce @ArielJohnmorcy @ajscience @MiluRamalho @Margari74522367 @crescentehor @klaudia @camachoedgar74… 3 months ago