Perla by Gareth Hague
I think if it’s possible to talk about a font being sexy (you know what I’m talking about right?!?!) then this is it. I don’t know if it’s the name that makes me think lingerie or if it’s just the crazy yet strangely attractive curves but this baby is HOT. I have no idea what to use it for though, I just like it.
Go check her out: http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/fw-alias/perla/
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @silvioarevalo: Que dani le deje Hablar a sus invitados y a vos @LaOlitte y Pohyi La tipo @elaguelodice @twe 3 days ago
- RT @mikeandrew40: @LovesJoshler @twe Attention every body this is how i got my desiard loans at cheap rate email us via gmail. wanyeronaldl… 3 days ago
- RT @Daddydunty: #topBBMAs #topBBMAs <trez @twentyonepilots @TOPLatinAmerica @TOPMexicoClique @ElTioBlurryfake @Abuela_Vessel @tylerrjosep… 3 days ago