Perla by Gareth Hague
I think if it’s possible to talk about a font being sexy (you know what I’m talking about right?!?!) then this is it. I don’t know if it’s the name that makes me think lingerie or if it’s just the crazy yet strangely attractive curves but this baby is HOT. I have no idea what to use it for though, I just like it.
Go check her out: http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/fw-alias/perla/
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @KStrescher: #geneve 3000 indociles réclament le droit de toutes et tous à la ville ! eag-ge.ch/3000-indociles… via @twe 1 week ago
- RT @All_AplusEssays: If you feel like the essay given by your teacher is too complicated or time-taking, reach us on https://t.co/WBxHkS1nS… 1 week ago
- RT @thiago_pereez: @twe lo que hay q hacer para importarle a las personas https://t.co/nv58gaSa1D 1 week ago