VTP T-shirt Winner 2
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner… what better way to celebrate our love by giving away FREE T-shirt to our Visual Text Project follower for his support and contributions to our blog.
And the lucky winner is….
Please email us your complete address and t-shirt size so we can send your prize within a week or two.
Stay tuned, keep updated and share the visual messages. More t-shirts to be given away soon!
Visit our website: www.visualtextproject.org
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @KStrescher: #geneve 3000 indociles réclament le droit de toutes et tous à la ville ! eag-ge.ch/3000-indociles… via @twe 1 week ago
- RT @All_AplusEssays: If you feel like the essay given by your teacher is too complicated or time-taking, reach us on https://t.co/WBxHkS1nS… 1 week ago
- RT @thiago_pereez: @twe lo que hay q hacer para importarle a las personas https://t.co/nv58gaSa1D 1 week ago