VTP T-shirt Winner 2
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner… what better way to celebrate our love by giving away FREE T-shirt to our Visual Text Project follower for his support and contributions to our blog.
And the lucky winner is….
Please email us your complete address and t-shirt size so we can send your prize within a week or two.
Stay tuned, keep updated and share the visual messages. More t-shirts to be given away soon!
Visit our website: www.visualtextproject.org
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @enxbts: @redconversehigh @twe @idonthavefrien2 1 week ago
- RT @Englebrightfarm: @twe twitter.com/ConservativePT… 1 week ago
- RT @graaasyalicous: up town to greenhills real quick thankyou @pacurzalyssa @jeidi @twe 😁 next time ulit hahahaha 1 month ago