For those of you familiar with RSS (Rich Site Summary) you can now follow us via RSS feed. Simply subscribe to RSS feed in your Google, Yahoo Homepage or other web based reader by clicking this orange icon.
RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly updated web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to users who want to subscribe. It allows subscriber to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites they are interested in. It save time by not needing to visit each site individually.
You can also subscribe to a daily email updates. This service is provided by Feedburner and you can subscribe by clicking the link below and leaving your email address in the following field and confirming your subscription when you get an email asking you to do so.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
- RT @MrPromosi: Ketika kamu mengatakan hal yang salah, melakukan hal yang salah, membuat pilihan yang salah, Tuhan selalu memaafkan dan meno… 2 days ago
- RT @heavey_james: @TwentyEightGuns @_CentralRoofing @WorcesterRaces @robertdunne15 @mcy What you think @MCYeeehaaa @MichaelScu #topteam @ro… 3 days ago
- RT @KStrescher: #geneve 3000 indociles réclament le droit de toutes et tous à la ville ! eag-ge.ch/3000-indociles… via @twe 1 week ago