Visual Text Message
Do opposites attract?
To see more visit www.visualtextproject.org
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags: boys, creative typography, design typography, girls, girls and boys, graphic design, graphic design blog, graphic text, text faces, type and typography, typographic design, typography, visuak text about girls and boys, visual message, visual text, visual text project, visual type, visual words, words as image
About VTPA daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages. Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography. By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Search & you’ll find
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.