Got a visual text that you would like to share?
Your contributions are always welcome. Send us your design messages, just make sure it follows the VTP Manifesto written below. Or post a message on our Facebook page.
We are giving away a limited edition Visual Text Project t-shirts for the messages that will be liked best.
What are you waiting for, make your message visual!
VISUAL TEXT PROJECT MANIFESTO:
1. Message should be an original idea.
2. Use only English words or universally known terminology.
3. Minimize graphic elements, emphasis should be on the text.
4. Only use one to two words per message.
5. Include a caption related to the visual text.
6. Use black text on white background or white text on black background.
7. Use color gray to highlight a particular letter or word, do not use any other color.
8. Make sure the words are readable, preferably use a simple sans serif fonts.
A daily updated graphic design blog – posting words rendered to an eye-catching visual messages.
Founded in 2011 by Dubai based graphic designers and visual artist whose primary objective is to create a channel for visual artist to express their views and ideas thru the use of creative typography.
By transforming words into a captivating visual message, they created a style of messaging combined with introductory captions to deliver idea in a more simple yet compelling visual message.
Please like us on Facebook.
We’d love to hear from you!